Skip to main navigationSkip to main contentSkip to footer
Skip back to navigation
To help you know more about freezers; presented are articles & reports from industry experts.
Cost Control Freezing Methods
- You will find up to date information on both Mechanical freezer systems Cryogenic freezers systems 90 percent provided by mechanical systems, Detailed information on cryogenic freezers and CO2 and LN2
- An informative article by a highly respected engineer. presented at ASHAE Energy efficiency in mechanical refrigeration systems for the meat industry G. C. Briley
- The now famous article by Clyde L. Rasmussen ECONOMIC APPRAISAL OF FREEZING METHODS US DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE
Cryogenics VS Mechanical Freezing Systems
- In order to put these escalating energy costs Into perspective
Measurement of Temperature
- From: Kolbe and Kramer, Planning Seafood Freezing) 2001
- Common Terms Used in Food Freezing Industry
Freezing Cost Analysis & Equation
- YThe physical freezer plant is only part of your freezing cost. Freezing cost is the total cost to freeze a product.
About Refrigeration Loads
- When cooling or freezing a product, we must calculate the heat loads involved and need to know general information on the products we are processing.
Fruit and Vegetable specifications
- Fruit and Vegetable specifications
Low Temperature Refrigeration
- Low temperature systems, in general, including single stage, compound or direct staging, and cascade staging
Circuits and Feeds Information
- Circuiting coils can be intimidating to the novice, but really is not as difficult as it may seem
Aluminum vs Galvanized Evaporator
- Comparing Aluminum v Galvanized Steel Ammonia Evaporators