Multipass Belt Tunnel Freezer
MULTIPASS BELT TUNNEL FREEZER
IQF Multipass Tunnel Freezer Is Designed To Freeze Or Chill Any Product. Product Larger Than 1/2 Inch Round Or Thick With Out Any Surface Moisture Such As Italian Pasta Product, Fried Breaded/Battered Product.
POULTRY - RED MEAT - SEA FOOD
A continuous in-line-belt freezer designed to minimize product weight loss and assure quality gentle handling during the freezing process. Completely factory assembled and designed to minimize site installation time. Products are evenly fed from the production line directly onto the loading freezer belt. It quickly transports the product into the low temperature-freezing zone. The product goes through the Multipass of belts before it is discharged at the same end or opposite end.
- POULTRY INDUSTRY - chicken parts, chicken nuggets
- RED MEAT INDUSTRY - meatballs
- SEA FOOD INDUSTRY - fish sticks, raw shrimp, fish fillets
- Pre-assembled at our factory and fully tested.
- Easily assembled on site.
- Built to USDA, FDA, UL, CFIA, OSHA and CSA - Specifications & Standards
- Saving in processing floor space.
- Horizontal airflow.
- Easy access to sanitation and maintenance.
- Custom design available.
- The product shrinkage is minimized to as low as 0.15% due to our unique horizontal air flow pattern.
LOW OPERATION COST
Low operation cost compared to C02, nitrogen and other freezers. This is achieved by utilizing the most efficient mechanical refrigeration method, combined with our new unique low-pressure, high velocity, horizontal airflow recirculation system. The horizontal airflow assures that heat is continuously scrubbed from all sides of the product.
One most economical freezer offered in its class. Every component of the freezer is manufactured in our well-equipped engineering and manufacturing facility; We can afford to pass on the savings to our customers without sacrificing quality.
ADVANCED EQUIPMENT INC. begins with a standard design that is carefully customized to meet most standard needs. However, we also custom design our equipment to individual customer requirements.
The Advanced CIP System Provides A Sanitary Design Of A High-Efficiency, Energy-Saving Cleaning Solution For Reduced Operating Cost, Ease Of Cleaning, And Trouble-Free Production.