SITE ASSEMBLED IQF SPIRAL FREEZER
IQF Spiral freezer's feature a conveyor system that consists of a continuous stainless steel belt wrapped around a rotating drum, moving in a refrigerated environment. IQF Spiral freezers are able to utilize the most vertical space. This makes IQF Spiral freezers an ideal candidate for applications with limited floor space.
Generally used for IQF. Small product particle range from 3/16 to 2 inches diameter.
- POULTRY INDUSTRY - chicken parts, chicken patties, chicken nuggets, marinated chicken chunk, breaded chicken parts
- RED MEAT INDUSTRY - meat patties, meatballs, raw hamburger, breaded fried cuts
- SEA FOOD INDUSTRY - breaded fish sticks or patties, raw shrimp, fish fillets, scallops, whole fish
- BAKERY PRODUCTS - pizza crust, pie, cookie, pasta, bread dough
- PREPARED FOODS - packaged food in trays, shrimp in trays, ice cream cups, products requiring a long retention time.
SITE ASSEMBLED IQF SPIRAL FREEZER
The freezer is a continuous in-line-belt freezer designed to minimize product weight loss and assure quality gentle handling during the freezing process. Completely factory assembled, tested, and disassembled into components to be easily shipped to plant for re-assembly. Frame & Belt supports can be constructed with economical Hot Dipped Galv. Steel or fully Stainless Steel version. Freezers are built to USDA, UL, CFIA, CSA standards.
Designed for large capacity or difficulty to move in place
A continuous in-line-belt freezer designed to minimize product weight loss and assure quality gentle handling during the freezing process
Designed for Large Capacity or Difficulty to Move in Place
The freezer is a continuous in-line-belt freezer designed to minimize product weight loss and assure quality gentle handling during the freezing process. Completely factory assembled and designed to minimize site installation time. Products are evenly fed from the production line directly onto the loading freezer belt. It quickly transports the product into the low temperature-freezing zone. The belt spirals up along the rotating drum until it reaches the top where the frozen product is gently discharged from the freezer discharge port. Due to the large belt surface available, products can be frozen in single layers or individually for IQF. (Individually Quick Frozen) quality. Because products can maintain their original load-in position throughout the freezing process, sorting of the simultaneously frozen mixed products is simplified.
- Pre-assembled, tested and disassembled at our factory before shipping.
- Continuous inline food freezing.
- Gentle smooth handling of products.
- Lowest reliable operation cost.
- High efficiency Vertical down Airflow allowing minimum heat loss.
- Hot Dipped Galv. Steel Constructed or Stainless Steel as option.
- Built to USDA, CFIA, FDA, OSHA, UL AND CSA –Specifications & Standards.
LOW OPERATION COST
Low operation cost compared to C02, nitrogen and other freezers. This is achieved by utilizing the most efficient mechanical refrigeration method, combined with our new unique low-pressure, high velocity, horizontal airflow recirculation system. The horizontal airflow assures that heat is continuously removed from all surfaces of the product.
One of the most economical freezers offered in its class. Every component of the freezer is manufactured in our well-equipped engineering and manufacturing facility; we can afford to pass on the savings to our customers without sacrificing quality.
ADVANCED EQUIPMENT INC. begins with a standard design that is carefully customized to meet most standard needs. However, we also custom design our equipment to individual customer’s requirement.
The Advanced CIP System Provides A Sanitary Design Of A High-Efficiency, Energy-Saving Cleaning Solution For Reduced Operating Cost, Ease Of Cleaning, And Trouble-Free Production.