TRAY FLUIDIZED TUNNEL FREEZER
This tray tunnel freezer is designed to freeze a wide variety of delicate products.
- POULTRY INDUSTRY - diced chicken chunks
- RED MEAT INDUSTRY - meatballs
- VEGETABLE INDUSTRY - peas, cut corn, diced carrots, diced mushrooms, diced spinish cooked rice, pasta product
- SEA FOOD INDUSTRY - cooked shrimp, scallops
DESIGNED FOR SMALL & MEDIUM CAPACITY
The Perforated Tray Tunnel System utilizes a combination of horizontal and vertical pulsating air, continuously turning the product in the fluidization form. The Tray tunnel are sectioned with different air flow to allow more air in the precool section for fast crust freezing, then it flows towards freeze section for more gentle and less air buoyant action to remove product latent heat. The products are then fed onto the tray by shaker or infeed conveyor, and then poured onto the built up fluidized product about two to six inches deep depending on the product size. The product line continuously meets an upward high velocity air stream, where the product is levitated in the mid air stream until it is crust frozen. Then it flows and settles down the tunnel in fluidized state. As the product is continuously fed into the tunnel tray, the product travels on air in fluidization form (like water) down the tunnel until it stops at the adjustable discharge gate. As the product is backed up to adjusted depth it overflows the discharge gate. The gate height is adjusted according to the various product sizes and shape. Usually higher depth for a larger sized product and a lower depth for smaller sized product.
Pre assembled and tested at our plant; then it is disassembled in sections for shipping, and quickly reassembled at your site.
- Pre-assembled at our factory and fully tested.
- Packaged as a single unit, arrives assembled and ready to be connected to services.
- Built to USDA, FDA, UL, CFIA, OSHA and CSA - Specifications & Standards
- Continuous inline food freezing.
- Saving in processing floor space.
LOW OPERATION COST
Has a low operation cost compared to C02, NITROGEN and other freezers. This is achieved with a high efficiency insulated enclosure, combined with our unique patented mechanical vibration and balanced airflow system.
Assures excellent product freezing quality and reduced shrinkage loss by continuously agitating the product during the crusting stage and the fluidization freezing stage. The positive and precise conveying of the product throughout its freezing cycle assures even freezing times.
Sequential Defrost for continuous operation
Side Mounted Coils
Stainless Steel Enclosure
One of the most economical freezers offered in this class. Every component of the freezer evaporator, conveyor belting, and high efficiency enclosure, is manufactured in our highly experienced engineering and manufacturing facility. We can afford to pass on the savings to you, our valuable customer, without sacrificing quality.
- Frost Belt extends time between defrost cycles.
- Sequential Defrost for continuous operation.
- Stainless Steel Enclosure.